- NEW Escape Room - Harry Potter-themes escape room. more
- NEW Audible is offering free audi books for children. more
- NEW Code Break (Computer Science) is a weekly Code Break, an interactive webcast to engage all students, even those without computers. more
Duolingo allows you to spend just a few minutes a day learning a foreign language, in a fun game style. It’s free and there’s even an app for kids. You could also have a go at a new hobby. more
PJ Library resources for quarantined families: Here are some ideas to stay busy and have fun at home from story time and crafts to learning languages and cooking together. more
Scholastic learn at home: Scholastic guides children to keep reading, thinking, and growing. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video. more
- NEW Cards against humanity: Family edition (print at home). Created for children ages 8 and up. (Note, parents are encouraged to read through first and make sure all cards are suitable as children have different sensitivities) more
- NEW Library Signup/Renew for a temporary card to access all the digital resources of the Ottawa Public Library, including ebooks, audio books, magazines, games, and bookclubs. more
- NEW Webcam: View of the beach in Tel Aviv. more
Visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada in Toronto to keep an eye on the sharks. more
Explore the globe! Stroll the streets of Tokyo, soar over Yosemite, or teleport across the globe with Google Earth virtual reality! more
Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Cams: Be delighted by the antics of sea otters or mellow out to the hypnotic drifting of jellies. With ten live cams to choose from, you can experience the wonder of the ocean no matter where you are. more
- NEW Fitness Blender: Site offers a huge selection of full-length video workouts of all different types. more
- NEW Anxiety Panic Support. A 24-hour hotline for support where people chat with someone who understands their experiences in dealing with anxiety. more
Yoga With Adriene: Great for beginner yoga enthusiasts, Adriene Mishler offers classes for every mood and need. more
Rabbis Online: Check out the weekly calendar for a curated selection of online classes from our community rabbis for various ages and denominations. more
Congregation Beit Tikvah of Ottawa has online classes and talks via Zoom available. Check the webpage for times and links.
Kehillat Beth Israel has moved classes and programs to Zoom and Facebook Live. Programs will be posted on their Facebook page.
Ottawa Torah Centre is offering online classes and words of inspiration on Facebook Live.
Temple Israel Ottawa is providing many services virtually using YouTube, Facebook and Zoom. Follow them on Facebook.
- NEW - Chai Flicks offers free Jewish entertainment with a library of movies, television series and documentaries from world-renowned actors, directors and filmmakers. more
- NEW - Everything Bob Ross. Paint along or simply watch along for his unique wisdom and soothing disposition. more
Nonna Live: Learn to make classic dishes from an Italian grandma. more
Zoom, Skype, Facetime: 11 tips for your video chat apps. more
12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours: Google Arts & Culture teamed up with over 2500 museums and galleries around the world to bring anyone and everyone virtual tours and online exhibits of some of the most famous museums around the world. more
A Listening Care Package: A collection of podcasts and poetry for however you're processing or experiencing COVID-19. more
J-Flix.com: Jewish themed movies for adults/teens: more