Are you a 22-45 year old with an innovative idea for the Ottawa Jewish community? If your answer is yes, you may be eligible for a grant to help fund your idea or project!
The Federation’s EG Grants Committee is accepting applications for up to $2,000!
Decisions are based on the following criteria:
- Jewish Connection
- Community Impact
- Efficacy of Action Plan
The Application Process is as Follows:
- Fill out this application form. Your application must be filled out at least 6 weeks before your event/initiative will take place. Upload a budget which includes projected revenues and expenses. Provide at least 2 references.
- Upon completion of the application the Applicant will be contacted by the Chair of the EG Grants Selection Committee, Byron Pascoe, who may ask additional questions regarding the application. Applications will be reviewed by the EG Grants Selection Committee.
- The Committee Chair will inform the applicant whether the application was successful, and if successful, the amount of the grant allocation. An agreement between the Federation and the grant recipient will be provided to the applicant to review and sign.
- Upon successful completion of the event/initiative the grant recipient will provide the Federation with: Copies of receipts for event/initiative related costs marketing materials demonstrating that the Federation was clearly recognized for the provision of the grant funding, including print materials and social media marketing plan. As well as a completed and signed post-event/initiative survey.
- Within 14 days from when the above mentioned materials are received, a cheque for the approved funds with be issued to the grant recipient.