Full Time Contract Position
Canada Israel Experience/Jewish Federations of Canada - UIA
As a member of the Program & Planning department, the Recruitment Associate is a passionate and hard-working individual, who is excited about increasing the number of participants attending Canada Israel Experience programs, with a primary focus on the Masa program.
Focusing on our Masa Israel program, you are enthusiastic about building partnerships and strengthening organizations’ and individuals’ commitment to Masa Israel’s vision and goals. The Toronto Manager is in charge of the local sales funnel: increasing the number of relevant leads entering the funnel and increasing the number of overall Masa Israel participants from their region.
As a key member if our Program and Planning team, you will also assist colleagues in recruitment and registration efforts for other programs managed by CIE including Birthright Israel and March of the Living. You are results-oriented, an effective communicator, an enthusiastic recruiter and adept at managing organizational partnerships.
This job requires frequent work outside of regular business hours during evenings and weekends, and some travel.
To achieve success, you will:
Recruitment and Marketing
• Develop, grow, and maintain a recruitment pipeline that allows you to reach and exceed recruitment goals for the region
o Work with potential attendees to find the appropriate Masa program moving them through the funnel until formally signed up for a program.
o Call leads and potentials for follow up
o Maintain online appointment application
o Use CRM to track pipeline
• Stay up to date on the latest CIE program offerings and especially Masa Israel programs including new programs and options.
• Work with MASA marketing team in Israel to develop and execute marketing plan appropriate for the region and universities within.
• Work with internal CIE marketing team to execute marketing plan for MASA and other CIE programs
• Create working relationships with relevant organizations in the region, to access groups of potential attendees
• Design and oversee a wide-range of recruitment initiatives for high schools, university, and young professional populations including outreach to potential participants and their parents
• Act as a liaison for recent Masa Israel alumni, connecting them to the broader Jewish Community when they return from Israel
• Support local Masa Israel Campus Representatives, as well as local Campus professionals
• Maintain the Masa Canada Facebook page, and the Toronto Masa Alumni Facebook group
• Utilize Eloqua software for campaigns and emails
• Coordinate events in partnership with local community organizations to increase brand awareness and recruitment numbers
• Develop and actively manage partnerships with local Federations and other Jewish community organizations, as well as gatekeepers, for the purpose of furthering recruitment numbers
• Build and maintain relationships with local Birthright Israel staff: attend orientations, follow up, and train staff on Israel experience opportunities
• Continuing to develop relationships with local Universities (Hillels, Career Centers, and Study Abroad offices) to increase recruitment
You are the right applicant if you:
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are highly driven to succeed
• Are a self-starter who is resourceful and not afraid to ask for help
• Are a team player who is willing to help across the organization
• Have outstanding communication and relationship-building skills.
• Have prior Israel related experience
It would be great if you have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in sales and/or recruitment.
• Experience working with a CRM.
• Proficiency in the Jewish organizational world, particularly in this region.
• Hebrew language skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with social media and graphic design
Submit your CV BY February 19th to Zach Sadowski at Zsadowski@jfcuia.org
Qualifications: Associate's Degree and 0-2 years of experience.